- Have you read your organisations Human Resources (HR) policies such as disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, and so forth?
- Would you know what to do if you were subject to an HR process?
- Do you want to be educated, empowered and equipped with the HR skills you need?
If so, you're in the right place. If 'You Don't Know, Get To Know' guide equips you with five practical tips to navigate HR processes wisely:
- Be quick to listen
- Keep your head
- What does the policy say?
- Know the details of your case better than anyone else
- Protect your health and wellbeing
The guide includes anonymised case studies, videos and checklists and a wealth of experience.I appreciate that the thought of HR can be daunting, so, you can engage with the materials at your own pace, in the following ways:
1. Individual lesson format - you can work through the material section by section.
2. You can read through the guide as it and engage with the video content.
3. Or, you can simply read the guide.
It's totally up to you.
Hello, name is Dawn H Jones. Thanks for dropping by Hope Academy. I am a HR consultant, coach and blogger. I am on a mission to help you become HR-wise by equipping you with the HR skills you need for the workplace and, beyond.